The Village Family Collective (VFC) is a virtual network of various supports for children and families of all types and sizes. We are a collective of services, by invite only, that is free for the user to access. Regional directories will be established.
Participating businesses within the network will enjoy our referral nest, trusted stamp of approval, inclusion with our online business directory, periodic meetings to maintain cohesiveness and support and relationships, access to periodic planned philanthropic opportunities to give back to our community and establish our names as businesses within our regions.
All businesses within the Village Family Collective will need to go through an application and on-boarding process.
- Limitless referrals within the network
- Take advantage of Logo/ Branding for the Collective, Website and Upkeep, each business gets a directory page to personalize
- Personalized posts to Local Collective Social Media Accounts and expansive audience and network
- Advertising Materials, Expo Entrance Fees, as applicable
- Membership Agreements, with own code of ethics
- Invoice and payment options- monthly or yearly
- Philanthropic Opportunities to back to the Community
- Discounts to members for services within the membership
- Monthly ZOOM meetings to address needs of the Collective and promotion and networking opportunities
- Quarterly Service Project and All-Collective (Village + Venture) Networking opportunities
CODE OF ETHICS
- Do no harm.
- Represent the Collective in your interactions with clients and within your delivered work.
- Be true and loyal to the Collective. Keep referrals within the Collective unless it is not the best interest of the client.
- Do not misrepresent yourself or your credentials.
- Do not misrepresent the Collective.
- Maintain and Uphold your credentials and licensure and continuing education in your discipline.
MEMBERSHIP MAINTENANCE CRITERIA
- Uphold the VFC Code of Ethics.
- Maintain 4 stars average in the online rating system within the directory.
- Payment of Monthly and Yearly Dues on time. If any invoice is 60 days past due, you will be deleted from the online directory and will no longer be able to represent yourself as a business within the VFC.
- Welcome on-site visits conducted by VFC representatives.
- Maintain General Liability Insurance of at least 2 million aggregate and any other licensure, regulations and insurances that pertain to your industry and be able to provide proof of this upon request.
BUSINESS TYPES / CATEGORIES
- Mental Health
- Social Emotional Support
- Educational Support
- Behavioral Support
- Parenting- coaching, counseling
- Physical Health/ Nutrition
- The Arts
- Balance and Self-Care
- Acceptance- LGBTQ, various family structures
- Alternative Supports: mindfulness, yoga ect.
- First Year of Life
- Time Savers