Dr. Kayla Borchers is thrilled to join the Village Family Collective! Dr. Kayla offers 1:1 Physical Therapy evaluation and treatment, Holistic Wellness Consulting and Group Yoga classes.
Dr. Kayla Borchers is a Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, Prenatal and Postpartum Corrective Exercise Specialist, Certified Yoga Teacher and Doctor of Physical Therapy in Columbus, Ohio. She is passionate about utilizing a comprehensive, root-cause approach to care. Dr. Kayla helps active families thrive by addressing not only the physical ailments of pain, but also your nutrition, sleep, activity levels and stress management. Working together brings about a long-term solution to your concerns, not solely a short-term bandage. As a mother herself, Dr. Kayla has a special passion for assisting women throughout pregnancy, postpartum and beyond. She also has extensive experience assisting all adults and adolescents in returning to sport following orthopedic injury, pain or dysfunction.
Dr. Kayla Borchers, LLC: Physical Therapy & Holistic Wellness
Do you want to optimize your quality of life?
Dr. Kayla is here to help you move out of pain and into sustainable lifestyle wellness decisions that will impact you and your family’s lives for years to come. She is on a mission to help active families thrive. Dr. Kayla specializes in treatment of orthopedic, prenatal and postpartum concerns for adolescents and adults.
What you can expect when working with Dr. Kayla:
- One on one, evidence-based care
- Highly-trained, compassionate provider
- Customized treatment plan to meet your specific needs
- Accountability support
- Sustainable, not overwhelming, home programming
- Results! – Our goal is to keep you out of our clinic and in a state of long-term optimal wellness by empowering you to move and nourish your body at home
Dr. Kayla Borchers currently offers the following services:
- Prenatal & Postpartum Physical Therapy Evaluation and Treatment (in-person)
- Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Physical Therapy Evaluation and Treatment (in-person)
- Holistic Wellness Consultations (virtual)
- Group Yoga Classes (in-person)
Dr. Kayla is so excited to be part of your healing journey, however that looks for you!